Solutions Service Vision
Advanced Solutions is
committed to providing insightful, strategic solutions that exceed customer needs. We
strive for excellence in Customer Service through our people, products and services; first
time, every time.
Advanced Solutions Corporate Standards
- We are committed to effective teamwork,
initiative, fair play, honesty and respect. We take pride in a job well done and are
determined to succeed.
- Cross functional communication and decision making as the normal and only
way to do business with/at Advanced Solutions.
- Decision making that first solicits input from all of those likely to be
affected and communicates the final decision accurately and super timely.
- Honest and realistic progress/performance updates and reports communicated on a super
timely basis even when "it hurts".
- Absolutely no "shooting of the messenger" mentality.
- Fact based decision making that always includes productive debate.
- An attitude about success that says "failure is not an option".
- We celebrate our business successes and recognize who are major contributors to this
We exist to serve and provide value to our
customers by understanding and anticipating their business needs and delivering
appropriate, quality solutions on time - first time, every time.
- Demonstrating super responsiveness to customer needs and requests.
- Delivering agreed upon and/or requested information, services and products on time every
time with 100% accuracy of the deliverables.
- Continually demonstrating a determined effort to understand your customers
evaluation of Advanced Solutions performance and owning the response to their
concerns until the customer agrees they have been appropriately addressed.
- Tirelessly working to understand your customers business and to
understand/anticipate how Advanced Solutions can better meet their needs.
- Maintaining a zero defects tolerance in all that we do.
We meet our commitments to our colleagues
and customers 100% of the time. We measure our success by our colleagues and
- Treating our colleagues in the same fashion that we treat our customers.
- Discussing performance concerns about colleagues only with all involved present.
- Providing honest and realistic performance estimates.
- Anticipating the need to adjust performance deadlines and outcomes. Communicating the
adjustments in a timely and honest fashion.
- Recognizing customer service heroes and celebrating our successes.
- Anticipating customer needs, responding to customer issues in a super responsive
fashion, and communicating with customers in a direct and honest manner.
- Measuring employee and customer satisfaction on a continuous basis. Utilizing the
information gained to implement solutions that significantly improve employee and customer
The person who receives the issue/question
owns it until it is resolved.
- Finding the right person to address customer issues. Educating that person
on the issue and following up with them until the issue has been addressed. Going the
extra mile when necessary to raise the customer issue to the highest level in the
organization necessary to ensure that it is addressed in a timely manner.
- Resolving customer concerns in a super timely fashion whenever possible. When resolution
in a super timely fashion is not possible, communicating honestly and directly with the
customer and informing them of the plan to address their issues with an anticipated
We communicate with our colleagues and
customers exchanging timely, accurate and relevant information. We encourage productive
- Proactively schedule and conduct timely, accurate and honest status review
sessions with customers and colleagues.
- Proactively provide 100% accurate performance status reports and performance information
to customers and colleagues.
- Proactively solicit customer feedback on Advanced Solutions performance and
customer input on additional information they would like to receive.
- Regularly solicit input from your customer regarding how Advanced Solutions can better
serve their needs today and in the future.
- As a normal course of business, hold cross functional meetings that involve all
appropriate colleagues in productive debate about issues and concerns which touch their
area of responsibility. Productive debate "brings reality to the surface through
openness, candor and informality". Productive debate "ends with closure where,
at the conclusion of the meeting, people agree about what each person has to do and
We take the Advanced Solutions brand
seriously. Our actions and communications strengthen and promote our brand.
- Develop an in depth understanding of all Advanced Solutions products and
- Always conduct business in alignment with the Corporate Standards.
- Follow Advanced Solutions brand standards regarding use of the logo, document
requirements, electronic media and documents, internal/external communications and
*From: Execution: the discipline of getting things done / Larry Bossidy &
- We deliver disciplined performance through priority-focused
planning, validation and follow up.
- We follow a detailed project planning, management and implementation process
that includes periodic performance and improvement reviews with our customers.
- Service Level Agreements are reviewed and developed through productive debate with all
appropriate functions prior to commitment to the customer.
- SLA performance is continually tracked, reported and proactively reviewed for Customer
acceptance and/or revision. SLA performance is actively discussed in all customer review
- Our approach is one of whenever possible preventing defects, outages, issues and
problems that negatively impact our customers business.
- We continually review our performance in all areas and proactively institute changes to
improve our ability to meet and/or exceed our customers expectations.
- We continually review and improve the efficiency of our processes and applicability of
service lines. Should problems occur we have processes to resolve them quickly.
- We actively and continuously test all products, processes and systems for
defects and/or improvement.
- We recognize our "quality heroes" who find defects and better ways to do
business and institute change.
- We have a continuous best practices approach to business where we are always looking for
process and system improvements. These best practices are communicated and implemented
throughout the company.
- Service Recovery is the number one priority of all Advanced Solutions associates when
any of our customers has issues and/or concerns. Service Recovery is an "all
hands" effort until the issue has been successfully addressed.
- Annually we examine our business practices, processes and policies to ensure alignment
with our corporate standards and to identify areas where improvement is necessary. All
improvement areas identified become an item in the next operational plan review and
individuals are assigned responsibility for implementing changes.
- We have the expertise and resources to meet our customers needs and exceed their
- Improving customer satisfaction and therefore customer loyalty is priority
number one at Advanced Solutions. Project priorities and resource allocation is completed
with this priority as the number one consideration.
- All customer facing employees at Advanced Solutions are certified in the "Advanced
Way of Doing Business", Customer Relations and Service Recovery.
- We actively meet with our customers to understand their expectations and to anticipate
their needs. This information is forwarded to an active Customer Intelligence Program
which acts as a clearing house for all customer feedback information.
- We actively monitor all customer support services to determine current performance
levels, develop and implement continuous improvement programs, and provide performance
information to our customers regularly.
- We conduct our business with a passion for innovation, while maintaining a global
perspective, strategic vision and a focus on speed to market.
- Lead with enthusiasm and passion by believing in what we are doing.
- Involve everyone that an initiative/issue touches in the planning and decision making
through productive debate.
- Ensure different cultural considerations are taken into account by including
international representation in all business decision making meetings.
- Continuously seek new product ideas from customers and colleagues. Maintain a vigorous
research and development effort that involves customers.
- Develop and implement an operational process that includes an operational calendar, an
intensive planning and budgeting process and implementation planning which requires
- Produce detailed product "roadmaps" that include product development,
enhancement and release plans and schedules. Annually measure, analyze and strive to
improve speed to market and innovation from our customers perspective and publish